Thursday, December 18, 2014

Todai @ MBS

Went Todai to celebrate my boy 1st birthday and my birthday together since we are both Dec babies. Called up to make a reservation for a dinner on Monday evening and also request for a small cake from them. 

We reach at around 6.30pm and it wasn't very crowded yet. The restaurant is very spacious and while walking to our seats, I am starving already by seeing all the delicious food around me. I am pretty surprise that they have so many varieties on a weekday dinner. There is Oyster, Snow Crabs, Chilli Crabs, lots of seafood. Really 'Mother of Seafood' lols..... 

Hardly buffets comes with free flows of drinks but they have it here. The interesting thing is their miso soup which is in the dispenser (pardon for been a noob haha). Their cooked food has alot of varieties too. Service are not very efficient, they do help to clear our plates but quite slow in it.

Dessert corners are more on mini cakes, chocolate fondant and crackers, nothing caught my eyes. Oh ya, their Roast Pork or whatever they called, REALLY CANNOT MAKE IT! I felt like I'm eating some ROCK!!! 

I love their:
Snow crabs, is so fresh (not the steamed, cooked ones)
Oyster (not very big & juicy thou)
Fresh Sashimi
Sweet Prawns 
Korean - Rice cakes
Smoked salmon
Fried Tempura
Miso soup




Total bill per pax: $58 for adults, child should be 50% off adult price.
UOB got 10% discount, is worth it especially on a weekdays with so much choices. Will definitely drop by again :lick:

No comments: