Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wong Kok Char Chan Teng @ J.B City Square (Part 1)

Had been to City Square a couple of times but never tried this before so my friend and I decide to tried it for our lunch. We order Sechuan Spicy noodle, Pork Rib noodle, Waffle ice cream which is one of my favourite and Chocolate fondue. For our drinks we got Sour Plum juice and Lemon grass juice I happen to found out that their drinks are serve in jug and different shape of it.



Wow I was suprise that their juice was such a large serving. The waffle is nice and it was different from the waffle I ate in Singapore not only chocolate fudge but it also has peanut butter on it.



A mini chocolate fondue after finishing up the fondue I still don't know if I should pour the milk into the chocolate hehe....



Pork rib noodle the taste was average as what my friend told me.



This noodle isn't spicy but I like the soup is quite nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.efm.lk/hometab/featuredaticle/index.php