Monday, June 21, 2010

Beach Road Prawn Noodle House

To make a delicious Prawn Noodle the soup must be good and with good succulent prawns. Went to this place to try out their Prawn Noodle as recommended by my colleague.

Their normal Prawn Noodle cost $4.50 if you want it with Pork Rib or other thing price range is from $5.50 onwards which is a little costly. I realize their rice vermicelli is not those fine type but serve in a thicker kind of rice vermicelli which is what I like. Their soup taste good but I find it a bit too oily for my liking. The prawn itself is fresh and the prawn shell can be easily peel off. We also order some fried Ngoh Hiang to go with which is selling beside the Prawn Noodle stall, worth giving a try.




























You can find them at:
Address
370 East Coast Road
Tel: +65 6345 7196

Opening hours
Daily
8am – 4pm
(Closed on Tue)


No comments: