Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fish Mart Sakuraya

Busy busy busy.... Was quite busy recently preparing for my exam, stress but also not forgetting to pamper myself with some nice food to ease my stress :P My boy has been telling me about this place which serve very fresh sashimi at Parkway Parade and brought me there last weekend.

This place was located at the basement of Parkway Parade inside a Japanese supermarket. The seats are quite limited and it is very crowded even we went at 8pm. Their service is quite good, they took my number and called me once there is seats. At first I was quite doubtful on how fresh the sashimi can be when they are all already pre-pack like what we usually saw at other supermarket. You picked what you want and they will slice it up and serve it to you. Other than sashimi they also serve other food, there is a menu for you to look through.

The Salmon and Tuna sashimi is really fresh, no fishy smell or taste and not thinly slice and we also order some maki to go along with. Total bill was around $30 for the sashimi alone but for the kind of portions and quality, it was worth it. :D














You can find them at:

 80 Marine Parade Road #B1-83D Parkway Parade
 
Opening Hours
Mon–Thu: 11am – 9.30pm
Fri: 11am – 10pm
Sat: 10.30am – 10pm
Sun & PH: 10.30am – 9.30pm

Tel: +65 6345 4714

Webby: http://www.sakuraya.com.sg/e-fishmart.html

No comments: