Friday, January 7, 2011

Woody's Pub Cafe

Happened to pop by this place that day and quite like the enviroment, a place which is quite similar to Seletar Pub where you can chill and mingle with your friends. So I went and arrange a dinner here to catch up with 2 of my close friends. Location is near to Sembawang park, behind those landed property.
Looking through their menu, they have buffalo wings and that is one of the reason I came too :P They serve Peranakan food too but the price here I would said is quite steep. End up we ordered a plate of curly fries with cheese, half dozen of Spicy buffalo wings and a M hawallian pizza to share.

Their buffalo wings have 4 different levels I think it start with the very mild than mild than spicy and than very spicy. So they decided to try their Spicy level but based on my friends they said is roughly the level 2 to 3 at Seletar buffalo wings. For me, not a spicy lover this is too hot for me to take a second bite but as for my friends they like the wings here as they find it more tender comparing to other places. But they prefer the taste at Seletar, I would only said is up to indivual as everyone has differnt taste bud. Hmmm maybe they should steal their recipe and create a version on their own lolz.

My complain is their so called Hawallian pizza!! Hard crust, super thick cheese on top with very little filling, you can really forget about ordering their pizza. Curly fries with thick and creamy cheese, kids will love this.
Total bill is about $70 include 4 root beer float for 4 person. Reason for me to come back here again is to have a drink with my friend, chill out and relax but as their food I doubt I will order again.

Buffalo Wings

Hawallian Pizza

Curly Fries with Cheese
You can find them at

Address: 12F Andrews Avenue

Opening Hours:
Sun–Thu: 4pm – 12am Fri–Sat & PH Eve: 4pm – 1am

No comments: