Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Prata Place @ Springlef Garden

Getting too lazy to update my blog lol....

Let me introduce you one of my most favourite place for supper, The Prata Place located at Upper Thomson road next to Hans close to Nee Soon Camp. One thing about this place is that they closed at 12midnight unlike other prata place which operate 24hours. If you always frequent here you will definitely know Mr Sarsi the most friendly staff over here. Weekend can be quite crowded and parking can be quite difficult as well but for the sake of the crispy prata I don't mind at all.

As a regular over here we always ordered the same thing, tea tarik, cheese prata and plain prata. At times we will also try others but will still stick to what we like most :)

Cheese prata - Is huge, crispy and yummy
Plain prata - I simply like this because is really crispy, fluffy and nice and most important is it not too small unlike the plain prata sold elsewhere :P
I  love their fish curry, is not very spicy and not very oily best with their prata :D

You can  find them at:
No.1, Thong Soon Avenue
Tel: 64595670

Opens daily from 7am - 12 Midnight

No comments: