Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cafe Mosaic

Is has been quite awhile since I update my blog reason begin I am not sure who will still be reading it and ever since I started my new job I do not have the access to internet and not much time as well. Okay cut my crap here you go....

My farewell lunch at Carlton hotel, their variety maybe alot but I realise seafood variety can be quite limited comparing to dinner time as in no oyster but they do have prawn and mussels. Ambiance are quite nice and restaurant are pretty spacious too. If I could recall their buffet lunch prices are $46 after credit card discount.

Likes: Sashimi
           Salad counter
           Cooked food counter whereby there will be a chef helping you to cooked your vegetable which
           you can picked and choose
           Baked ham
           Prawn noodle

Dislikes: Only their dessert, manago pomelo which taste like milky water and no taste of mango

Cafe Mosaic
Address: 76 Bras Basah Road, Level 1 Carlton Hotel
Tel: +65 6311 8195



No comments: