Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ambush @ Junction 8

Was craving for Rosti and went to google to search for it and found one in the north which is nearest to my place. I love Marche Rosti but their located in the central and it will be very crowded on the weekend so I decided to go down to Ambush @ Junction 8 for a tried.
Ambush was located at the new block of Junction 8 near to Gong Cha and a hair salon at a corner. Not much crowd, even on weekend night and I heard from the review online about their lousy services but we never came across any bad services but surprising this bespectacled waiter was very attentive to us and providing excellent services too.

Their menu was very cute it was like a newspaper printed in colour and won’t stain your hand black lol. I ordered their german sausage which came with your choice of sides, Rosti or Pasta and one more which I couldn't recall so definitely I choose the rosti with the 2 sausages with sour cream and some salad at the side. I also ordered the seafood spaghetti and calamari and fries for my girl.


Rosti portion was smaller than the one I had at Marche, nerveless it is still tasty, not very oily, slightly crispy on the top and it was yummlicious, it is seriously not enough
As for the sausages I had chosen garlic chicken as I simply love anything with garlic, it was nice and filling.


Husband ordered spaghetti I had a taste of it, it was good too. The calamari was kinda of special, it was like a fried baby sotong in a stick, it was soft, tender and wont taste like rubber Thumb up


Total damage is around $50 for 2 pax, reasonable price and we will come back here for rosti again
Hungry?


Their menu



You can find them at:


Address: 9 Bishan Place, #92019/27 Junction 8 Shopping Centre


Tel: +65 6353 3960


Opening Hours


Daily: 11am – 10pm

No comments: