Friday, September 26, 2014

Gold Coast September School Holiday 2014! Part 5

Part 5:

Movie World
Duck Tour
Cavill Avenue

So on day 5 we went Movie World, I feel like a kid again! It was nice and probably due to their early closing hour we actually spend the whole day there. If you been to HK Disney land their parade in Movie World can be quite disappointing. If you are lucky you get free ice cream during the parade. I hardly took any picture with the character, reason begin due to the long Q and the limit to the number of pax for photo taking. I love the Batman! He look so cool (under the mask LOL) and his car! I tried the Green Lantern ride, is was good and of course scary la haha....

Than we rush off to Aqua Duck Tour, we are late and the driver was pulling a long face! But I accept  his reason, is because by the time we got to the water it will be dark and the kids might not get a chance to 'drive' but luckily the kids still gets to tried it. It was an hour tour and we went to search for dinner after this.

Dinner wasn't good but all of us are craving for soupy stuff, so we just pop in to a random shop. Food wasn't great and our bill came up to $150AUD! Everything is just so expensive here! I went to grab Ben & Jerry for myself and head back to apartment to pack up. Time fly! Holiday come slow but end fast! We are saying goodbye to the nice and relaxing Aussie Blow nose We will be back again! Hahaha...

Next trip Korea! After watching Running Man, I madly fall in love with AnneHaSaeYo!! Can't wait to go, shall go do my research!























































On Aqua Duck

On Aqua Duck























No comments: