Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Prima Tower Revolving Restaurant - Dim Sum

I have never been here and hub also wanted to tried out their food. Hub drove in (look so industry to me) and not sure where to park and we found a valet outside the building and he park for us. Like others who had said, the lift won't bring you up directly to the restaurant. You got to take a escalator and than a few stairs to reach the place.

At first I don't feel it is really turning till I went to focus on the floor and started to feel a little giddy LOL Looking through the menu and comparing to 'Bosses' located at Vivo, I find their price is still reasonable. Range from $4 and above for their dim sum but for Bosses is $5 and up! Their ala-carte dishes is quite expensive, which is a mistake that we ordered.

Can you see the 'turning'? Feeling amazed, please pardon me Laughing




Here the food we ordered:

Appetizer 


Custard Bun 'Liu Sa Bao' - Fluffy bun, get prepare for 'finger licking good'!

Xiao Long Bao - Average

Steamed Pork Ribs

Pi Pa Duck or Herbal Duck, sorry I forgotten but not really fantastic and expensive

Fried Seafood Noodle - Another expensive dishes which taste from those Zi Char store in Kopitiam

Overall, I feel their dishes are mediocre, I only like the custard bun. I guess this will be my 1st and the last time here. 

Total damage: $90 

Address:
201 Keppel Road, Singapore 099419
Phone: 
6272 8822
Opening Hours: 
Mon - Sat: 11:00 - 14:30
Mon - Sat: 18:30 - 22:30
Sun & PH: 10:30 - 14:30
Sun & PH: 18:30 - 22:30

No comments: