Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Momiji Revenue House

It was my birthday and I was craving for snow crabs! Saw quite a few good reviews and decided to give a try.

Made my reservation at 6pm so hub can get to enjoy the free flow of sapporo beer which starts from 6.30pm to 7.30pm. Remember to give your empty bottle in exchange for a new one! The place was spacious, not crowded on a tuesday night. Variety was not too bad, quite a good spread. From Seafood, desserts to cooked food but it was a huge disappointment after the dinner! And don't hope for any service! 

After you got your seats, they will lay a clean plastic table mat for you to enjoy their current promotion,  'Seafood in a bag'! Yes, no more Icy Snow Crab! Sad And the most horrible thing is they are out of ICE that day! Imagine your Fanta without ice Smack head

What good?
- I only enjoy the seafood in the bag, is free flow! There is mussles, cooked snow crabs, scallops and prawns but seems like the crayfish is missing!


- Self made waffle, it was fun!
- Chawanmushi
- Paper hotpot
- The cold & sweet succulent prawn

What so bad?
- Fried stuff was cold and hard!
- Prawn paste chicken wings was so SALTY! When I first got the cold wings, it was red and uncooked! But the staff could still argue with me that it is FULLY COOKED!
- Sashimi was thin and doesn't look fresh to me
- Tempura was cold and batter was so thick!


Please enjoy the rest of the picture!








This is what you will get in your Seafood in a bag!






My overall experience: I don't feel the worth of return for the quality of food. I guess people came here for the seafood promotion as well as the free flow of beer. 

Momiji
(credit from:Momiji website)

You can find them at:

City Square Mall #05-05/06 Tel : 6509 1193 
Northpoint Shopping Centre #03-47/50 Tel : 6484 1090 (CLOSED)
Revenue House #02-02 Tel : 6253 2469

No comments: