Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Laksa Steamboat

Sometimes back I heard about this newly open Laksa Steamboat so decide to try with my friends. If I am not wrong is one and only steamboat with Laksa soup base. But they have laksa soup and also chicken soup for those who can't take spicy. They have around 50 items on the menu but they are all ala carte. I love their meat is like those japanese sabu sabu very thinly slice and fresh. Talking about the Laksa soup I give my 2 thumbs up the soup is very thick, fragant and even after drinking a few bowls you won't feel sick of it but will crave for more. About the chicken soup I think I still prefer Laksa thou I am not a chilli eater but this soup is alright to me. Don't forget to dip with their own made sambal chilli is very nice too. Estimate is about $15/pax but it depends on what you order.




404 Telok Blangah
Tel: 62757069





2 comments:

Joseph Goliath said...

Looks reallly gd, definitely whet yr taste buds!!! I haven tried it yet but I'm sure its Yummilicious and fit 4 a King!!! ;oD

vandilicious said...

Thanks u gotta try one of this days is really nice.....