Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lian He Ben Ji @ Chinatown hawker centre

Was craving for Claypot rice so I met up with my buddy to go to Chinatown for a nice and yummy claypot dinner. It was located above 'CK department store' and it was right at a corner. We order a Mixed Claypot Rice and a Watercress soup. We waited for 30mins before the food was serve while waiting I went to order a desert as it look interesting to me. It was Ice Red Bean with Peanut with gula melakan. Finally our rice is here it was piping hot and a huge serving. We never expected it was so much but lucky my buddy is a big eater hehe....
We pour some dark soya sauce and sesame oil into the rice and mixed well. The rice was fragant and not too hard it was just nice and the meat was very tender. The soup was light and refreshing and I heard Watercress soup is good for removing heatiness.



Located at #02-203/4 Chinatown Complex, Blk 335 Smith Street.





No comments: