Friday, October 17, 2008

New York New York

Went over to New York for lunch as it was my colleague birthday. I was craving for pizza but I couldn't finish so I ask my colleague to share with me. This is what we order





Free salad with your DBS or POSB credit card



Coke float with chocolate ice cream




Calamari taste chewy and not very hard unlike some it taste like rubber but now this





Pepperoni pizza that what I order. I am glad it is thin crust as I find bread will be too filling. As for this is crispy at the edge and very cheesy I will try other pizza again





Fish and chip I have tried this before the fish is crispy and soft and it does not have the 'fishy' taste, nice





Meatball spaghetti my colleague let me tried some of the meatball. The meat is soft and goes well with the sauce, can try




I forgotten the name of this dish but I did tried a piece of the sausage hehe... Nothing to comment about but they come with sauce for you to go with

1 Raffles Link #B1-47A
Tel: 6341 9695

No comments: