Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Popeye

If I happen to go airport I will sure drop by to Popeye simply love their fried chicken, cajun fries, mash potatoe and butter biscuits. Now not only Terminal 1 has it but Terminal 3 and Singapore Flyer have Popeye and my girl can watch Popeye cartoon while enjoying her meal. For me I prefer Popeye over KFC.


Order a 2pcs meal and upsize to get a extra side so I get cajun fries. I will prefer thigh part but at Popeye they will charge you 50cents extra for changing the parts. The skin is not oily and very crispy. The wings is nice compare to breast meat which is slightly drier. The biscuits taste very buttery it look like scone to me but it taste much more softer.
















I love their mashed very unlike to those normal mashed it has meat and contain some spice in it which make it more tasty than others.



Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits
Singapore Changi Terminal 1,Departure/Transit Lounge
AMK Jubilee
Tampines Central Mall

No comments: