Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tea House at Raffles City

Went over to Tea House at Raffles City for lunch with my colleague. My colleague recommend their speciality herbal duck they say is very nice must try. There is 5 of us and so we order 1/2 Herbal duck, Mixed Vegetable, Duo Miao, Omelette, Rice and Fried Banana with Red Bean and Mango Sago for desert.


Their menu


The Herbal taste is very mild but I give 2 thumbs up for the Herbal Duck is was juicy and tender. The Mixed Vegetable is very tasty too.



I can say the Omettle is like those grandma type kinda of tradition style as it have chinese sauages and prawn in it. Duo Miao is one of my favourite vegetable as for this it taste just nice but they only have one serving which is kinda of small for 5 people.




Time for desert my colleague order this Mango Sago. The soup is made from cocount very creamy and sweet and the mango is very fresh too.



This is what I order Fried Banana with Red Bean paste. This has attract me when I saw it on the menu. The Banana fritter was very crispy and the Red Bean paste was very smooth and not too sweet which is just nice to me. The sauce beside is to dip with the Banana fritter I still prefer to eat it without the sauce.

252 North Bridge Road #B1-15Raffles City Shopping CentreSingapore
Telephone: (65) 6336-4838

No comments: