Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pie Kia

There was once my colleague brought this Pie call 'Pie Kia' for breakfast smell yummy so I ask him to help me buy for the next round. Pie Kia in our Hokkien dialect means Gangster what a funny and cute name they give to their store. And they name their large Pie call 'Dua Pie Kia' meaning Big Gangster so cute. They come in different flavour like Ham and Cheese, Roasted Chicken, Black Pepper Chicken, Curry Chicken the rest I can't remember already. Greedy me I order 2 Pie Kia for my breakfast.

A cute plastic carrier
One of it was Ham and Cheese another was Roasted Chicken. I will prefer Roasted Chicken over Ham and Cheese maybe is because of the sauce in Roasted Chicken. Not forgetting the skin of the pie is very crispy and flaky.
302 Tiong Bahru Road #01-50 Tiong Bahru Plaza

No comments: