Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Pizza Place

Colleague suggest to go The Pizza Place at Raffles City for lunch and they told me have to wait pretty long as their pizza is freshly made on the spot. They come in 3 size regular, medium and large I realize their price is slightly expensive compare to Pizza hut. FYI they don't serve ice water here.
















Royal King pizza regular size I hope I never get the name wrong. It comes in 4 slice the best I like about this pizza is that the bread is not thick. The chicken meat is not dry unlike some other than I ate. My colleague also recommend their pizza call 'cheese burger' I will try for my next visit.

















My colleague order Beef Lasagne I had a bite of it the taste was quite nice too.


Raffles City Shopping Centre #B1-16

No comments: