Friday, December 19, 2008

Cafe Windsor

After watching the show introducing to the porridge buffet I decide to bring my mother in law to try out. The price is $10.80++ for adult and $4.80++ for children. I call them to reserve but they say they don't take any reservation. When we reach there the queue was scary and the manager of the cafe inform us that we may need to wait at least an hour and so we wait. The service there is not good because while we are waiting for our turn one of the waitress simply shout 'any 4 person' and the group right behind us just cut our queue like this. You have to pay at the counter before going in. I didn't manage to take alot of picture cause I too busy taking the food hehe.. The people there is also quite scary in the sense they rush to take food as if the food is not going to be refill.

For variety wise I can say not much like 10 dishes but they do change their menu once in a while. I like their sweet potato porridge and the soya chicken is very tender and nice. They also have prawn not bad is quite fresh. Other than porridge they also have noodle. They also have ice cream just get into the queue and there is a waitress who will scoop for you.

What I dislike is their service is not good at all they are not attentive and slow in clearing the table that why the queue has to wait so long. Not enough plates, cutlery, cup have to wait also. Price is affordable will consider coming back.















Hotel Windsor
401 MacPherson Road
Tel: 6508 2188

No comments: