Friday, December 19, 2008

Marutama Ramen

Marutama Ramen is a small cosy ramen shop in The Central. Serve only 3 kinds of Ramen my colleague and I order the Spicy Ramen with addition Hanjuku egg at $1 extra. The Ramen was serve with only a slice pork with radish. The soup is spicy for me but is still nice I almost finish the whole bowl of soup so you can imagine how nice it was. My colleague ask me to add some fried garlic which makes the soup taste more tasty and fragrant. The Ramen itself is very Q and nice. I like the Hanjuku egg is a halfboiled egg in soy sauce was good, fragrant and with a lovely soft centre. As for the slice pork is very tender very thinly slice and it seems to melt in your mouth type. Their service is very friendly too they serve you a jug of ice water with nice colourful cup once you are seated.

















6 Eu Tong Sen Street #03-90/91 The Central @ Clarke Quay

No comments: