Monday, June 7, 2010

Domino's Pizza

My friends has order this for our little gathering, so far I have tried Pizza hut and Californian pizza but not this. Domino's Pizza stated 30min for their delivery services end up this pizza was late for an hour. Delivery of the pizza to my friends place is less than 10min but the driver can get lost for an hour without calling my friend for direction. The kids are starving already and pizza was getting cold when it arrived. Not much comment on this pizza, I only can say pizza will only be nice if is serve hot.



















Pizza that was not deliver on time



















Domino's Hawaiian Thin Crust Pizza










































If the wings was serve hot it will taste nicer and more spicy


You can find them at

http://www.dominos.com.sg/frmStoreLocation.aspx

No comments: