Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Men-ichi Kyoto Tonkotsu Ramen @ Northpoint

I always happen to walked pass this small ramen restaurant in Northpoint Shopping Centre but I never went to try it due to the long queue during dinner time. I decided to give it a try but I went before dinner time to avoid the long wait. Looking at their menu they don't really have much variety of Ramen. They also have a few kinds of sushi and side dishes for you to choose from. I order the Teriyaki Ramen, Unagi sushi and my favourite Salmon Skin.

They had given me Salmon Ramen which is not what I order, I only notice it after I had a bite on the meat. I called the staff to tell them but he insist that I order the Salmon Ramen and show me the order that he took from me. I guess he is not happy about it because I inform him after I had ate half a bowl of the ramen. Then he came to me again and said he can change the order for me but I rejected. I am kinda of upset by their service already and I told him I am almost full so I don't see the point of getting another bowl of ramen. After I pay my bill I feedback to their manager telling her that the staff should repeat the customer order. Hopefully they will take my feedback seriously and don't allow mistake to happen again.

The salmon skin was crispy and nice and their sushi was fresh and not soggy. The food here was not too bad but too bad I will not come back to this place again for what had happen.














Salmon Ramen














Unagi Sushi














Salmon Skin

You can find them at

Jurong Point #B1-54
1 Jurong West Central 2
Tel: 6794 5125
Daily: 11.30am -10.00pm

930 Yishun Avenue 2
#01-22/23 Northpoint
Singapore769098
Tel: 6755 5719
Daily: 11.30am -10.00pm

No comments: