Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hong Kong trip 2010

I just came back not long ago from my Hong Kong trip. I am a person who simply can't resist when I see food but it was kinda of sad that I didn't manage to try alot of food when I was there, not because I am busy shopping but I went with a wrong group of people. I don't want to think about it again :(
This coming national day I will be heading to Malacca, I am definitely not going to miss out the food again. Stay tune to the updates of my Malacca trip :P

Here's what I had during my Hong Kong 2010

Da Jia Le
Is like their popular eateries place, it seems like every where you go you will definitely spot one outlet. Eating in Hong Kong is not very cheap but the price at Da Jia Le is very affordable each set meal is around $7SG and they are open quite early for breakfast too.

















Street food at Fa Yuen Street
Plenty of street food for you to choose from. Their famous street food I guess is their Curry Fish Ball and Smelly Beancurd. I tried both, the Smelly Beancurd dosen't taste good it is quite oily and not crispy. As for the Curry Fish Ball the chilli sauce in it is very spicy and shiok but I didn't taste any curry, the fish ball is very hard unlike those we ate in SG.



























We went to Modern Toilet Restaurant. The decoration of the restaurant is very special and unique they also have a branches in Taiwan. Friends told me that the food they tried in Taiwan outlet was not nice but the food here in Hong Kong outlet was not bad. All the food and drinks are serve in toliet bowl and you will be sitting on the toilet bowl and eat. We took quite alot of photos and I never expected that the restaurant was quite crowed during dinner time.





























Japanese Pork Cutlet with brown rice














Tuna Spaghetti














Chocolate Ice Cream


















The Milk Tea is very nice


















Fruit Tea

No comments: