Monday, October 18, 2010

Curry Fish Head @ Jurong West Blk 496

Was at Jurong area and my boy has been telling me that there is a place that sell very nice Curry Fish Head so we went there for dinner. It was located at Blk 496 Jurong West inside a coffee shop, there is only one stall that is selling Curry Fish Head. We order a small serving  of Curry Fish Head I think is about $15 and a plate of vegetable with plain rice.

The Curry Fish Head was serve in a claypot, as you can see there is alot of vegetable inside and I am suprise there is pineapple inside too. The gravy was very nice especially with rice, for me I can't really take spicy but I still can manage with this :P After a few sip of the gravy I started to have running nose LOL!!! The fish was very fresh and smooth, no fishy smell and I would say the portion was quite big.

Not too sure if this Curry Fish Head stall was popular in Jurong but I will definitely recommend it to my friends :D

Curry Fish Head

You can find them at:
496 Jurong West Street 41

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I was there last year and it was good.

vandilicious said...

Thank you and sorry I miss your reply :)