Thursday, November 25, 2010

Jerry's BBQ & Grill (Jalan Kayu)

Went out for supper on last saturday, had no idea what to eat at first and out of the sudden I craved for buffalo wings. So we head to Jalan Kayu to tried Jerry's since seletar had closed for order at the time we went out.

Jerry's was located along the stretch of the Selegie Beancurd stall. Jerry's is quite a nice place to chill or relax and chat chit with friends, I wished I had come earlier. Their Buffalo Wings only have 3 levels to choose from, I am a person who can't really take spicy so I choosed the level one which was called Smoked Buffalo Wings and a plate of Calamari Rings.

Calamari was crispy and luckily it was soft and not taste like 'rubber' lolz :P Buffalo wings, nicely decorate but can't taste any spicyness at all. The buffalo wings taste like sweet and sour chicken to me, is like fried chicken wings with the sweet and sour sauce over it. It is really different from what I ate at seletar, I still prefer Seletar over Jerry's but if the wings at Seletar will be as crsipy as Jerry's wow I think it will be perfect lolz :P

Total bill: $32 for 2 person another thing to add the Buffalo Wings at Jerry's is cheaper than the one at Seletar.

Calamari Rings

Smokey Buffalo Wings

You can find them at:
Address: 277 Jalan Kayu Singapore

Tel: +65 6484 0151

Opening Hours
Daily: 12pm – 10pm 

No comments: