Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Chuan Lai Guo Zhi Wang (Macpherson Kway Chap)

I was craving for the kway chap at Macpherson and it was just a 5 min drive from my office. A nice brother of mine came all the way down to accompany me for lunch as I was so sick of the food around my office lols.

I guess I don't need to introduce much on the kway chap here as it was so popular and well known among every of us. But one thing to highlight the kway chap here are quite expensive, we order a plate of the mixed pig organ with duck meat and 2 kway for 2 person cost us $13. Try their fried pig intestine ($8) is crispy and nice. Best thing about their kway chap here is that they are not very oily and their pig organ are properly clean as they don't have the stinky smell. They are open till midnight so anyone craving for kway chap late at night may consider coming here.


You can find them at:
Address:560 Macpherson Road
Sin Fong Restaurant

Operating Hours:7.30am-12.30am

No comments: