Monday, November 1, 2010

Tiffany Cafe @ Furama City Centre

It was my friend birthday so we decided to treat her to Tiffany Cafe for dinner. They are having this 1-for-1 with OUB cards so I would say is pretty affordable for the price you pay and for the food you get at Tiffany Cafe. Pretty crowded during dinner time even it was a weekday and it was quite noisy too due to the crowds. My friend wanted to order a can of coke but was shocked when they are selling a can of coke at $6! Is was a International buffet but not much of varieties, no Oyster and Japanese corner only have Salmon and Squid which is kind of pathetic. I went to try the raw sotong from the salad corner which make me feel like throwing up after chewing on it. Chef corner only have 3 types, BBQ stingray, Mutton and Crispy noodle with gravy. We had their dessert more LOL the Durian Puree was a bit disappointed it does not have the strong fragrant of the Durian smell, the Chocolate Eclairs was not bad. For me I think once is enough I doubt I will go back for their buffet again. Buffet dinner at Tiffany Cafe is at $41++ on weekdays.

Must try:
1) Cooked Prawns (Sweet, juicy and fresh)
2) Crispy noodle with gravy
3) Mutton (no mutton smell)
4) Smoked Salmon
5) Salmon (Fresh)
6) Durian Puree (so-so)
7) Chocolate Eclairs





You can find them at:

Address: 60 Eu Tong Sen Street 2/F Furama City Centre Singapore

Tel: +65 6531 5366

No comments: