Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Furama Riverfront The Square

My sister has this Buffet Club member so we decide to go to Furama Riverfront to try out their buffet on my sister birthday. At first I got them confuse because I told there is only one Furama which is located at Outram than I realise I lead them to the wrong Furama lols.

Furama Riverfront is near to the famous club disco Zouk. The restaurant we had our buffet is called The Square. There isn't much crowd when we arrived, the restaurant was quite big, quiet and ambience was quite nice too. But but but the food here was so-so only, no fresh oyster and the variety was very little too. Their sashimi was very fresh and I like their apple strudel, I ate 2 of this :P

Though their buffet is consider cheap but for the food they serve I will said is not worth it. This will be the first and the last time I visit them. Original price was around $35 per head for dinner.

Like:
Sashimi
Pasta
Panda Chicken
Apple strudel


You can find them at:
Address: 405 Havelock Road Furama Riverfront

Tel: +65 6739 6468

Opening Hours
Daily: 12pm–2.30pm, 6pm–10.30pm

No comments: