Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuk Tuk Kitchen

Another old post guess I am getting lazy to update my blog :P Was around Golden Mile area and happen to craved for Thai food so we went to Golden Mile Complex to look for it. My friend brought us to the famous Thai food place but it was packed and may have to wait for quite some time so we went to hunt for another place.

So we went to this Tuk Tuk Kitchen, looking at their menu, the price here isn't cheap. We ordered Stuff Chicken wing, Tom yum soup, Fried Omettle, Papaya Salad, Brocoli with Scallop and Minced Pork with Basil.

- Tom Yum soup was too spicy for me, even I already requested not so spicy, it almost burn my throat and   stomach lolx :D I don't really enjoy the Tom Yum soup but I guess my friends does.
- Papaya Salad was sweet and not so spicy quite appetizing too.
- Stuff Chicken Wing was nice, crispy outside and juciy inside.
- Fried Omettle, no comment on this just another common dish
- Brocoli with Scallop the vegetable is fresh and green. I ever went to a place to eat they served yellow colour of the brocoli to us, so digusting I wonder how long have they kept the brocoli. Scallop is chewy and springy taste like fishball to me lolx
- Minced Pork with Basil was always my favourite in Thai food. Is a lilttle spicy and a little salty goes very well with white rice.

Just realize they have a few branches like Suntec and Gelyang. Bill comes up close to $80 for 4 person expensive or not is up to you all to judge :)


Their menu

Papaya Salad

Tom Yum Soup

Stuffed Chicken Wing

Fried Omettle

Brocoli with Scallop

Minced Pork with Basil

You can find them at:
Suntec Tower Five
5 Temasek Boulevard #03-022/024

Tel: 63333362

221 Geylang Road #01-18/23/24/k3

Tel: 6742 8664

No comments: