Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Empire State (Iluma @ Bugis)

Square pizza? Yes they serve square pizza here, don't blame me for been a 'sua gu' (geek) is really my first time eating square pizza lolz. I choose Hawaiian flavour for our square pizza, it was slice into 9 pieces just nice for 2 adult and a child. And we saw a few ordering their Roasted Chicken so we ordered a whole chicken to shared. This place somehow remind me of New York New York even their menu are quite similar.

The roasted chicken is huge I should have ordered 1/2 to shared instead. The chicken can be quite bland without going with the sauce and it was served with a generous amount of fries. We like the pizza at least the crust is not so thick that will make us feel so bloated and each slices are just nice and not served in big pieces.

Total bill comes up to $34 after the gst and the service tax. I will come back again to tried their mini burger it is also a nice place for a mini gathering with your friends :)

Square Hawalian Pizza $12.90

Roasted Whole Chicken $11.90

You can find them at:

Address: 201 Victoria Street, #04-03 Iluma At Bugis

Tel: +65 6238 7076

Opening Hours
Daily: 11am – 11pm

No comments: