Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bali Thai @ NEX Shopping Mall

Met up my girlfriend at NEX for dinner, had no idea what to eat and happen to pop by Bali Thai which is tucked at a corner at level 2 so we decided to try it out.

Not much crowd during dinner time, the restaurant are quite cozy but the food can be served quite slow. We ordered their Tom Yum Soup, Shrimp Paste Fried Rice and Phad Thai.

Tom Yum Soup - Kinda of special when I saw this Tom Yum Soup serve in a claypot. I requested not so spicy because I can't really take spiciness but still a little too spicy for me lols. But overall it is still nice.

Shrimp Paste Fried Rice - I love this and seems like I will always ordered this whenever I ate at a Thai restaurant. The fried rice is too moist but it is very fragrant, remember to go with belacan chilli it will taste even nicer. The sliced chicken was sweet and tender but the fried shrimp was over fried and too hard to chew lols.

Phad Thai - My girlfriend ordered this but I never tried. Smell very frangrant and nice too and the portion are quite big too.

Iced Milk tea - Thai iced milk tea are very different from our local style they taste more milky and stronger taste of the tea.

You can find them at:
Address: 23 Serangoon Central, #02-13 NEX Mall

Tel: +65 6634 4633

Opening Hours:
Daily 11.30am - 10.00pm

No comments: