Thursday, September 22, 2011

178 Tiong Bahru Lor Mee

Was here for lunch and heard that the Lor Mee was good so I give a tried. I ordered the $3 Lor Mee for the extra Shark Nuggets. I heard chicken and fish nugget but is my first time hearing Shark Nuggets? Lolz... Luckily I am a little early for my lunch and there isn't much crowd yet but the auntie preparing is kinda of slow lolz...

The gravy is thick and tasty and you can add the sauce as much as you like so I added lots of garlic, chilli and vinegar in it :P  As the portion I find it just nice for me, the shark nugget was slightly crispy and soft but I can't differentiate the taste of the shark meat vs the normal fish meat... opps :P There is some crunchy bits in the sauce I don't know what is that called but it was nice when goes with the noodle and the sauce. I will be back for their Lor Mee again :)

178 Tiong Bahru Lor Mee


You can find them at:

Address: 30 Seng Poh Road, #02-58 Tiong Bahru Market & Food Centre

Opening Hours

6am – 9.30pm (Closed on Wed)

No comments: