Monday, October 29, 2012

Sushi King @ Tebrau City

Happened to be at Jusco JB on a weekend and my girl was craving for sushi so we went to Sushi King to tried out.

It was crowded, restaurant was full, service here was very bad and food here wasn't fantastic at all! We were given the seats near to the belt and what surprise me was that people from the table at the side came to the belt and grab the plate instead of ordering. Do you get to see this in Singapore? Really speechless! Lols

Husband order his Teriyaki noodle and my girl order kids meal since it was only $9.90RM. I had what was on the belt and also ordered my favourite salmon skin. It was upset because their salmon skin was soggy skin with weird sauce, is cold and yucks! Thumb down

No doubt some of their sushi is real cheap but cheap don't come good. I reminded them more than 3 times for my girl kids meal they just asked me to wait.After my husband has finished his noodle my girl food still not here yet and my husband was boil and went straight to their kitchen and asked for it. They asked him to go back his seats and it will be served shortly but my husband insist them to do it straight away and in the end they are the one who has forgotten our ordered but keep asking us to wait. And I don't understand why is it so difficult to prepare the kids meal whereby is only a few pieces of chicken with rice.

This will be my first and last time coming here. I wonder if they have tried the real sushi they should come tried our local sushi is so much better than their so called sushi. Calling themselves Sushi King it simply don't justify!






No comments: