Friday, November 9, 2012

Lian Soon Huat Seafood / Zhi Char

Last weekend I was craving for zhi char but don't wish to go to Bei Zhan due to the super and over crowded queue. So I went to google and search what sizzling wok recommending. FYI sizzling wok is our local TV programme which recommend nice zhi char in Singapore. And I found Lian Soon Huat Seafood / Zhi Char which is located in Yishun and is super close to my place.

Located at a coffeeshop at Blk 471 Yishun Ave 11 you can spot it along the road side. Wasn't very crowded and still manage to find table but their zhi char got to wait for at least 20min. Saw quite a few of the people ordering their fish head curry or fish head steamboat, I thought of trying their fish head curry but my girl can't take that level of spicy so too bad.

So we ordered sizzling wok recommended dishes, Deep Fried Pig Intestine, Sambal Vegetable, La La (spicy clams), Soup of the day which is Winter Melon Soup and Thai Style Fried Chicken.

After waiting for 20minutes................................


Deep Fried Pig Intestine - Look exactly what sizzling wok recommended lol
Kindly pardon me because my comment will be slightly long winded than usual lol... First taste of it was Good! But after having 2nd piece we start to feel our mouth aching LOL maybe the chef shouldn't cut into chunks but thinner slices so it will be more crispy and not so rubbery. Sorry to said that the sauce isn't any special just a little sweet taste that all.

La La - Is always my girl favourite dish Hungry?
Not very spicy and is fresh and well clean as it don't have the 'sandy' taste.

Thai Style Fried Chicken - Hmmm.... the sauce is sour and spicy just like Thai salad sauce as for the chicken is a little over fried, kinda of hard on the outside.

Sambal Vegetable - My favourite dish of all Very Happy

Sorry I forget to take the picture of the soup but it was really good, light and tasty. Total damage $38 worth the return for their food! Thumb up

You can find them at:
Blk 417 Yishun Ave 11 #01-1351

Opening Hour:
4.30pm to 12 midnight

No comments: