Monday, September 2, 2013

Kiang Kee Bak Kut Teh @ Kota Tinggi

Went all the way to tried the famous Bak Kut Teh @ Kota Tinggi but I made a mistake to go during PH (9th Aug). Luckily custom was not jam and it took my hub to drive an hour to reach, 45 minutes to Q (look at the picture of the crowd) and 30 minutes to wait for food. It was the longest time waiting for my food ever...

Is so hard to find a table and by the time we ordered is already coming to 11am and mostly all the side dishes has sold out including my favourite you tiao :(( so we just ordered the Ba Ku Teh and Salted Vegetable.

The soup taste is way different from the one we had in JB, it was really good, strong and favourable but if you ask me to come back here again I will think twice. After this we went to Desaru Ostrich farm which is another hour drive again................

Oh by the way I found a link on youtube showing the direction to the BKT place, hope it helps for those who is going from Singapore :grin:
Direction

 
 
 
 
 
You can find them at:
 
Batu 8 1/2, Jalan Mawai, Kota Tinggi. 81900 Johor

 Opening Hour:
 
7.30 am to 12 am (or untill sold out)
Tel : +607 8821290
 

No comments: