Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Gold Coast September School Holiday 2014! Part 2

Day 2:
The reason I get a apartment is because of my little one as I need to prepare porridge for him daily. The marketing in Aussie is pretty worth it! I got a huge chicken breast for only $2AUD and a huge pumpkin for $1AUD! Due to the cold weather my baby face got red and crack and the worse part is I didn't expect it to happen and never bring his baby cream. So do take note when you are going to travel to a cold places with a little ones!

We went Canberra Market since it was a Saturday! And that's where I got my 'best buy'! Their fruits and vegetable is fresh & cheap! When we use our selfie stick they see us as 'aliens'! Hahaha... one actually asked where I got it and thought the market sell one. Than I realize only us tourist used it!

Went wet & wild but it was to chilly to swim! And we went Robina Town to walked around, is a very huge mall and we went to their 'food court' to grab lunch. And lastly, we went to Fisherman Wharf for dinner with my brother who also went there for holiday with his families.

Ps: Fisherman Wharf is near sea world and the parking is quite limited. Food portion is 'Gigantic'! We ordered 5 mains, oyster, sides, drinks, beer and kids meal all in total is less than $250AUD! Is really a nice place to go for dinner, especially the weather. So chillax!

Today itinerary:
Canberra Market
Wet & Wild world (our theme park ticket comes with 3 worlds)
Robina Town Centre
Dinner at Fisherman Wharf


















My best buy! LOL

Canberra Market
Canberra Market

Canberra Market














Wet & Wild

Wet & Wild

Wet & Wild






















Wet & Wild








Fisherman Wharf


Fisherman Wharf - Spaghetti in white wine sauce


Fisherman Wharf - Fish & Chips

Fisherman Wharf - Pork Ribs

Fisherman Wharf - Oyster

















Fisherman Wharf - Calamari


No comments: