Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Orto - Long Jiang Chinos

After Bottle Tree has closed down we yet to visit this newly revamp place which also renamed to Orto. Pretty similar concept with fishing, prawning and kiddos are able to catch some guppies home. Well I didn't tried that so I couldn't advise if it's free or come with a fees. I would said things here are much expensive than before. You can get more details on Bumblebeemum website. Their prawning area and I guess the kiddos play area are separated into two sides. Is a small walked 'up hill' which I was too hungry to go up and explored Blinking smile So after a stroll around their fishing area we head to the Long Jiang Restaurant for our dinner. 

They have both indoor and outdoor seating. We are seated quite close to the outdoor side, thankfully the weather was good and wasn't that hot. I tried google for review but there isn't much on it, nerveless I still hoping their food is good. Here's what we ordered:


Restaurant seating 

Forgotten if this is Scallop or Lobster soup Laughing And when it was served, I thought it will be like those soup we had at Jack's Place. But it turn out to be light and tasty unlike those thick and creamy version.

Kong Ba Pau (Braised Pork Belly) - Ordered this dish as it comes with the soft steamed bun which I can let my boy to snack on. The pau was indeed very soft and fluffy. The pork was very well braised, flavorful and very tender! Even my 76 years old mother-in law like it!

Tofu - The sauce was a little blend, nothing much to shout about

Salted Egg Prawn Ball - This was my favorite of all dishes! It taste more like cereal prawn to me Hungry?  I couldn't really taste any salted egg but the prawn was succulent, slightly milky taste and very well coated!

Vegetable with mei cai

Seafood Fried Rice - Is a little blend, I ordered this for my boy so it suit him perfectly!

We also ordered their Blacken Noodle, taste like Penang Hokkien Mee to me. Overall we paid about $120 included drinks. Service was good, they have baby bowl and utensils and nice scenery. I would recommend and would be back again. I felt it is pretty worth it compare to 'Dian Xiao Er', whereby we paid $90 but we don't get as much as we had here.

You can find them at:
Address:

81 Lorong Chencharu #01-07
Singapore 769198 


Opening Hours: 
Lunch 11.30am - 2.30pm (Last order 2.15pm)
Dinner 5.30pm - 10.30pm (Last order 10.15pm)
Contact: +65 6757 7887

No comments: