Thursday, September 10, 2015

I'm Kim Korean BBQ

Met up with some old friends and one of them suggested this place for our gathering. Their located at SOTA Art School which is beside Cathay Cineplex. I read the review and some said that their ventilation was good and you won't smell like a 'walking BBQ', sorry I couldn't agreed on this. Personally opinion no offence Very Happy My eyes hurt when I was there and I still stink after I left, so I guess it is up to individual. 

Their buffet is pretty affordable, $30/pax after all the GST and service fees. The place is quite big, plenty of food choices and good services! Their floor is quite oily as I am able to 'slide' while I was seated. Please take note that they don't place any foil on the grill and once charred you are not able to change too which is the dis-benefit. And in case you want to bring your litte one along, they have high chair provided.



I like their Korean Fried Wings! Crispy & Sweet!



Green sides


Overall, I quite like their food here. Pork belly was thick, the marinate meat are very nice too. No mad queues, free drinks, can consider to revisit again Hungry?

You can find them at:
Address: 
1 Zubir Said Drive, School Of Arts (SOTA) #01-04
Contact:
+65 6238 7218
Facebook:

No comments: